Does your passion for sustainability, permaculture, clean food, health and personal growth match ours? There are many ways to make a difference with us including donations, sponsorships, volunteering, gifts of stock, and amazon smile.
Hawaiian Sanctuary is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that requires the generosity of individuals, foundations, and corporations to supplement our mission and vision. Your gift enhances and supports the experience of our participants and extends wellness and sustainable practices out into the world.
Your tax-deductable contribution will go directly toward:
- Preserving Hawaiian Culture and ancient growing methods
- Management of invasive species and safeguarding our bird sanctuary
- Expanding our tropical food forest
- Permaculture implementation and education
- Supporting our enriching classes, workshops, events and trainings
- Increasing the health of our guests through wellness services.
- Expanding our non-profit efforts to help people from all over the globe
- And so much more!
Hawaiian Sanctuary, is qualified as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible, as allowed by the law. No taxable goods or services are provided in consideration of gifts, unless stated otherwise.
If you would like to make a donation via another payment method, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 309-8010. Checks can be made payable and mailed to: Hawaiian Sanctuary, PO Box 1222, Pahoa, HI 96778, United States.
Interested in being a part of the fun? Volunteer with us and for each shift you will receive:
1) One single use pass to classes/events/amenities at Hawaiian Sanctuary (yoga, permaculture, use of our gym or spa, dance events. See our calendar. )
2) One chef prepared ohana meal from our land during your shift. (Only good on volunteer day.)
Exciting things you can do as a Volunteer:
* Landcare and permaculture gardening.
* Farm to table meal service and clean-up.
* Support events and classes.
* Vibe with likeminded individuals in a high vibe environment!
Envision offering your services in a different way? Don't hesitate to reach out!
Other Ways to Contribute
Gifts of Stock
You can donate Securities or stocks to Hawaiian Sanctuary that have been held more than one year and have increased in value. You are entitled to deductions for the fair market value of the stock on the date of the gift, plus you pay no tax on the capital gain value of the gift shares. You may be able to take a deduction of up to 30 percent of your adjusted gross income. Consult your tax advisor to discuss how this strategy can best benefit you and Hawaiian Sanctuary.
Employer Matching Gifts
Many employers match gifts that their employees make to nonprofits. Ask your human resources office for more information. Check this list of companies to see if your employer matches your contribution.
Shop via AmazonSmile with Hawaiian Sanctuary as your designated charity and Amazon will make a donation directly to us! Get started...
Corporate sponsors who offer financial support and in-kind goods and services to Hawaiian Sanctuary has many benefits. Contact us for more information today.
Planned gifts play an important role in the longevity of Hawaiian Sanctuary. Planned gifts include naming Hawaiian Sanctuary in your will and making Hawaiian Sanctuary a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan, among other opportunities.